BECOME A VENDOR
All booth space must be paid for in advance. We cannot guarantee your space until full payment is received. For first time vendors, specific booth space may not be assigned until 30 days prior to the event.
1. Space Reservations for returning vendors:
All booth space must be paid for in advance. 50% deposit will secure
space. And balance due must be received 45 days prior to the event. Early applications will receive best placement.
2. Space Reservations for new vendors:
All booth space must be paid for in advance. Full payment is due at the time of application. Reservations are on a first come, first served basis.
3. Booth Set up. The Fire Marshal requires that we have a minimum amount of space between each aisle. Please DO NOT rearrange, move, or in any way change the way your booth and or aisle is set up as each row has been set to Fire Code
4. Move Out. No exhibit or portion thereof may be removed during the advertised show hours without permission from event management. Moveout will commence upon completion of trophy ceremony at approximately 4:45pm on the Sunday of the event.
5. No Shows. Any booths that have not been claimed by close of check-in on Friday will revert to the Super Show and may be given away or resold. No refunds will be given. If you have a problem on the way to the event and are going to be late, please contact Super Show management and we will work with you.
6. Cancellations. If you cancel, we will refund only if we can rebook your space. A $35.00 cancellation fee will be deducted from any refund money. Event will be held rain, snow, or shine. No refunds will be given after the event begins.
7. Sales Tax. Be advised that you are responsible for collecting sales tax on your sales and for being familiar with the tax rules regarding your business. The COLORADO STATE SALES TAX DIVISION may have representatives attending the event in an official capacity.
8. Food and Drink Sales. The Event Center does not allow vendors to sell immediately consumable food or beverages (such as sandwiches, soft drinks, cookies, etc.) at the event. There are some exceptions for packaged items such as beef jerky. If you plan on selling any food or beverage items at the event it is your responsibility to disclose these items to Super Show management prior to set up to ensure that they will be allowed.
9. Subletting of Booth Space. There will be absolutely NO subletting or resale of booth space (or any portion thereof) without prior approval of Super Show management.
10. Standing/Soliciting in Aisles. Vendors and their guests must remain in their booths and not block the aisles. You are not permitted to stand in the aisles to solicit event attendees in front of your booth or anywhere else in the building.
11. Prohibited Items. Colorado Motorcycle Expo and Pro Promotions retain the right to have any exhibited items it deems to be in poor taste or otherwise inappropriate (in its sole discretion) to be modified or removed. This includes but is not limited to explosives, incendiary devices, pornography, and illegal or offensive items of any kind.
12. Exhibitor Removal. Colorado Motorcycle Expo and Pro Promotions reserve the right to stop or remove from the show any exhibitor, or their representative, performing any act or practice which in the opinion of event management is unacceptable or detracts from the dignity of the event. Exhibitors removed from the event under these circumstances
will not be eligible for any refund.
13. Advertising. No helium balloons, posting of flyers, or any other materials on the walls, stalls or anywhere in the building is allowed without approval by event management.
14. Security. We provide 24-hour security for all exhibitor spaces and exercise reasonable precaution for the protection of the property of exhibitors. Colorado Motorcycle Expo and Pro Promotions assume no responsibility for loss or damage to the property of exhibitors.
15. Insurance. You are required to carry insurance for your booth at the event and send us an insurance certificate naming us as additional insureds. See Vendor Insurance information document or on our website. You are not covered by any insurance obtained by Colorado Motorcycle Expo or Pro Promotions.
16. Compliance with Laws. By exhibiting any items at our event, you agree to abide by all local, State, and Federal laws as well as all Super Show rules. Safety is our primary concern.
17. Event Cancellation. In the event the Event is cancelled by Super Show management, prior to the start date you will be refunded all money paid for your booth space. No refunds will be given for cancellation of the Event for causes beyond our control, including but limited to, weather, act of God such as, but not limited to, fires, explosions, earthquakes, drought, tidal waves and floods, acts or threats of terrorism or criminal activity.
18. WAIVER OF CLAIMS. IN CONSIDERATION OF BEING GRANTED THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COLORADO SUPER SHOW AND SWAP MEET, AND AS A CONDITION THERETO, YOU HEREBY
EXPRESSLY WAIVE ALL CLAIMS OF ANY KIND AGAINST THE COLORADO MOTORCYCLE EXPO, PRO PROMOTIONS, THEIR VENDORS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS AND AGENTS FOR ANY MISHAP, INJURY OR LOSS OCCURRING AT THE SHOW UNLESS SUCH LOSS IS AS A DIRECT AND SOLE RESULT OF THE GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OF COLORADO MOTORCYCLE EXPO OR PRO PROMOTIONS EMPLOYEES. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT SAFEKEEPING OF ALL VALUABLES WHICH YOU BRING TO THE SHOW IS YOUR
19. INDEMNIFICATION. IN CONSIDERATION OF BEING GRANTED THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COLORADO SUPER SHOW AND SWAP MEET AND AS A CONDITION THERETO, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO
INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD HARMLESS COLORADO MOTORCYCLE EXPO, PRO PROMOTIONS, AND THE NORRIS PENROSE EVENT CENTER, INCLUDING THEIR RESPECTIVE MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES CONTRACTORS AND AGENTS, FOR ANY LOSS, COSTS, OR EXPENSES RELATING TO YOUR ACTIVITIES AT THE COLORADO SUPER SHOW AND SWAP MEET OR ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS THAT MAY ARISE THEREFROM. YOU WILL ALSO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL MISHAPS, INJURIES OR LOSSES DUE TO THE ACTIONS OF ANY PERSON(S) ASSISTING YOU.
20. Failure to Follow Rules. Failure to follow these rules may lead to eviction from the event. In such event no refunds will be given.
21. Modifications/Additional Rules & Regulations. These rules are subject to change from time to time and you may be given additional instructions on site to help ensure a safe, enjoyable, and profitable event for all!